has assembled an international faculty of experts in the field of clinical investigation.
The Congress, following the success of WCTD2017
, will offer an overall view of diabetes, why and how novel trials should be designed, planned and executed.
The implementation of protocols to address unresolved questions about the etiology, treatment, and prevention of diabetes and its complications will be discussed.
The Congress will cover topics such as:
- Design the Best Study, a Clinical Program for Success
- Current Regulatory Trends in Diabetes Drug Development
- Better Understanding of How to Collaborate with Regulatory Authorities
- GCP Learning and Best Practices
- Translational and Preclinical Trends in Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Outcome Studies and Clinical Guidelines
- Operational Aspects in Diabetes
Join us in Vienna to learn more!